Wednesday 7 May 2014

Be Fabulous today!

I am currently on a spiritual discovery journey.... I sense the winds have turned and in these times you might not have clarity of sight, but the voice in the heart is quite clear. I am following the winds of Revelation and living each day in total surrender to the almighty in expectation that clarity would come as I take each step. 

Whilst I am at it; I am reading, meditating and listening to the rhythm of my heart. My sister just sent me this quote by the amazing Marianne Williamson. You have probably read it before, but this time around, don't just read it, take it innnnnnnnnnn and be fabulous today!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? 

You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. 

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
 

Love and Peace

Tale

Are you a Strong Independent woman? This is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your post be edifying