Friday 22 February 2013

I am a woman and that's just fine!

This is my 1st blog post and I am excited to start blogging because in the blog world, I believe I have the opportunity to share my passion for women in an easy and un-inhibited manner.

I have always been into encouraging, motivating and inspiring women to be the best they can be. truthfully, I am a woman's woman. I love women and I love seeing them progress!. Many men have sat down with me to question if I was a feminist or have certain 'sexual' biases.......No I don't!

I love men too! I just believe my calling in life is to create platforms for my sisters to be more successful and fulfilled. I am a Jack of many trades, but one thing that always comes to the fore-front is how whatever cause or business I am involved in is creating platforms for women to become better, stronger, more informed and even wealthier!

I am passionate about Fashion and lifestyle, my business www.recreationsng.com is all about creating products for the stylish woman and the man she loves. We are just on shirts now, but we hope to do more with it.

I am passionate about people prospering in what they do in fashion especially as the industry is made up of 70-80% women. That's why I started www.businesssideoffashion.com. to help people in fashion get access to the tools and resources they need to be more successful business people.

I am passionate about people(especially women) finding the finances to live their dreams or set up their businesses, that's why I am involved with www.talioncapitalandconsulting.com. Their vision is ultimately to become a branded venture capitalist that would provide finances for people like me and you to live their dreams or start/finance their dream businesses.

Finally I would continue to create platforms for women to excel in the 5 key areas of life: Spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, financially and socially. This is the motive of this blog and why I started www.empoweringwomenseries.org. Our mission is to reach as many young women with the message of hope and can do!, so that they would be empowered to be all that God has called them to be.

And back to my heading: I am a woman and that's just fine! Despite all the things I am involved in; I am still a typical woman! I would like my man to provide for me, take care of me and be my leader! I have tried to live the "hustle way" aka make it happen by fire by force! because of a devastating life experience(Maybe I would share with you some time in future) but I have recently come to realize with the counsel of a very good man, that I am just a woman that needs to be a woman!

It doesn't mean I would be lazy or expect a man to be my financial plan! It just means I would enjoy who I am, my uniqueness and just being me!

With Love,
Stay empowered

Tale

2 comments:

  1. Tale, I met you a while back and from the first meeting we had I knew there was somthing special about you. I like the passion you put in everything you do. You are doing a great job on this blog...I just wish many young single and married women stumble or hear about this blog and stop wasting time on gossip blogs *i won't mention names* and let's get real, share and learn some real life experiences here.....Adenike

    Did I mention you are great writer, you kept me glued from your last post to the oldest one. Thumbs up girl. I'm "priding" in you.....hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me laughing out loud at "the "hustle way" aka make it happen by fire by force". I can sooooo relate. Being a woman that needs to be a woman is just fine, even though life sometimes serves us an unpredictable hand and we find ourselves striving to find balance.

    You've come a long way, Tale. You are passionate and nothing can hold you back.

    Keep shining. You inspire me!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let your post be edifying