Wednesday 15 May 2013

SEIZE THE MOMENT!


I am taking a break from Anastasia’s story( Part 3& 4 would come in d next write-up).

I want to make a difference I mused in my time of quiet meditation. There is so much I want to do, to give and to achieve, but with all the rejections I have received recently by putting myself out there, I am not sure any more if there is any need for me to fulfill or meet, or any problems that is left for me to solve………..

I conclude that therefore I am free to live as I please and pursue the passions that catch my fancy, at least it’s not a bad thing to solve my own problems first before I go out and try to become a super ‘heroine’? But the gnawing thoughts don’t seem to disappear….. after days of trying to feign nonchalance or as they say” I don’t care attitude’, I realize that there must be something that I can still do, there must be a contribution I can make to this complicated world. But what is it I ask filled with confusion?


Then I go back to the potter and have this conversation:

Clay Pot(Me): Dear potter, I don’t think you have any use for me anymore, all the things I thought you made me for, I see others doing the same thing, maybe you no longer want me to function as you told me I would.

Potter: I don’t change my mind just like that! I haven’t changed the reason why I made you; you still have the assignment I originally gave you.

Clay pot: well, why did I go and do what I believed you asked me to do, and it did not go well? Am I flawed as a vessel? Or did I use my functions wrongly?

Potter: I asked you to carry out the function in your full glory, I did not ask you to showcase another person’s function. I asked you to confidently perform your function, for that is when the full reason why I made you would manifest.

Clay pot: So what went wrong? What did I do wrong?

Potter: It is not what you did, but what you did not do! You did not believe that there was something special enough about you that I wanted you to share and showcase. You thought you had to hide behind other vessels and share the shadow of their glory.

Clay Pot: So what do I do now to function as I am meant to do?

Potter: Seize the moment, do your best at what I have currently asked you to do. Make the best of it, for in it lies the key to the next level and when it is time, I would let you know and you would know the next step to take………

Clay pot: I now understand and I would obey.


Have you tried different things in your bid to become all you believe you are called to be and it did not work out? Have you retreated back to your hiding place in confusion and disappointment? You still have an assignment like the potter told me. Seize the moment in your present and be the best at what you have before you, for in it lays your next level.

Stay Empowered,
Tale.

I really appreciate your comments. They let me know if you are being blessed, inspired or empowered. I am also willing to answer your questions, so please keep sharing….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let your post be edifying